Mathematical Thinking - Second edition
This is the home page for Mathematical Thinking: Problem-Solving and
Proofs, by John P. D'Angelo and
Douglas B. West.
Published by Prentice Hall 1997, 2000.
Second edition 412+xx pages, 930 exercises, 180 figures ISBN 0-13-014412-6
First edition 365+xviii pages, 665 exercises, 153 figures, ISBN 0-13-263393-0.
to this page.
- Solution manual - available to instructors only, from the publisher.
The publisher is now Pearson. Solution manuals posted for sale on the
internet are stolen property; the solution manual is owned by the publisher
and is not authorized for sale.
- Comments on pedagogy
- Contents and Preface for second edition
- Sample course announcement (postscript)
- Sample page of advice for students
- Errata for second edition
- Contents and Preface for first edition
- Errata for first edition