My research lies in graph theory, particularly in the study of extremal problems. Extremal problems seek to the maximum or minimum value of a parameter over a class of graphs. Much of my work is related to variations on graph coloring.
6. Fractional Separation Dimension (with D. B. West). Submitted. ArXiv.
5. Dynamic coloring parameters for graphs with given genus (with T. Mahoney, B. Reiniger, and J. Wise). Submitted. ArXiv.
4. Asymptotically optimal neighbor sum distinguishing total colorings of graphs (with J. Przybyło and Y. Tang). Discrete Mathematics, 340 (2017), 58–62. ArXiv.
3. I,F-partitions of sparse graphs (with A. Brandt, M. Ferrara, M. Kumbhat, D. Stolee, and M. Yancey). European Journal of Cominatorics, 57 (2016), 1–12. ArXiv.
2. Fool's solitaire on joins and Cartesian products of graphs (with J. Wise). Discrete Mathematics, 338 (2015), 66–71. ArXiv.
1. Three topics in online list coloring (with J. Carraher, T. Mahoney, G. J. Puleo, M.-T. Tsai, and D. B. West). Journal of Combinatorics, 5 (2014), 115–130.