Grades for Math 361, Section E1 (Fall 1999)
- The quizzes are listed in increasing order of points (recall that
we are ignoring your lowest two quiz scores).
- The overall score is a percent; I divided your total number of points
(which was out of 500) by 5.
- The average on the first exam was 82.3 The standard deviation was
- The average on the second exam was 59.5. The standard deviation was
- The average on the final was 123.5. The standard deviation was
- The average for the overall score was 73.7 (percent). The
standard deviation was 17.8 (percent).
Richard Sowers (Home Page)
Department of Mathematics
University of Illinois
1409 W Green St.
Urbana, IL 61801