Grades for Math 361, Section F1 (Fall 1997)
- This list is sorted by decreasing order of total points so that you
know where you are in the class.
- The quizzes are listed in increasing order of points (recall that
we are ignoring your lowest two quiz scores).
- The overall score is a percent; I divided your total number of points
(which was out of 500) by 5.
- The average on the first exam was 77.3. The standard deviation was
- The average on the second exam was 73.4. The standard deviation was
- The average on the third exam was 46. The standard deviation was
- The average on the final was 103.0. The standard deviation was
- The average for the overall score was 63.4 (percent). The
standard deviation was 20.1 (percent).
Go to syllabus page
Go to exercise page
Go to comments page
Old Classes Page for R. Sowers
Richard Sowers (Home Page)
Department of Mathematics
University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
1409 W Green St.
Urbana, IL 61801