Grades for Math 361, Section F1
This list will be sorted by decreasing order of total points so that you
know where you are in the class.
The quizzes are listed in increasing order of points (recall that
we are ignoring your lowest two quiz scores).
- The average on the first exam was 72.4. The standard deviation was
- The average on the second exam was 91.0. The standard deviation was
- The average on the third exam was 91.6. The standard deviation was
- The average on the final was 125.6. The standard deviation was
- The average for overall points was 421. The standard deviation
I believe that all of you learned a lot, and I am very happy with
the overall grades. I hope to see you again sometime soon.
Go to syllabus page
Go to exercise page
Go to comments page
Richard Sowers (Home Page)
Department of Mathematics
University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
1409 W Green St.
Urbana, IL 61801