My primary interests lie in the field of functional analysis
(Banach spaces, operator spaces, operator algebras, Banach lattices,
applications to approximation theory...).
Recent papers and preprints.
- Multi-norms and Banach lattices
(with G. Dales, N. Laustsen, and V. Troitsky), preprint.
- Reducing the number of inputs in nonlocal games
(with M. Junge and C. Palazuelos), preprint.
- Almost disjointness preservers
(with P. Tradacete), preprint.
- A note on universal operators,
Proceedings of Positivity VII, to appear.
- Lebesgue constants for the weak greedy
(with S. Dilworth and D. Kutzarova), Rev. Mat. Complut. 28 (2015),
riple derivations on von Neumann algebrbras (with K. Kudaybergenov,
A. Peralta, and B. Russo), Illinois J. Math., to appear.
- Some notions of transitivity for operator spaces (with A.
Chavez-Dominguez), Contemporary Math. 643 (2015), 49–61.
- Subprojective Banach spaces
(with E. Spinu), J. Math. Anal. Appl. 424 (2015), 613–635.
- Operator ideals on
non-commutative function spaces (with E. Spinu), Integr. Equ. Oper.
Theory (2014) 79:507-532.