- Xingting Wang, Fall 2015 - Spring 2018, Temple University.
Former graduate student of James Zhang.
Joint papers during this period found [here] [here] [here] [here]
- Next position: Assistant Professor of Mathematics (Tenure Track) at Howard University.
- Zachary Cline, Fall 2015 - Spring 2019, Temple University.
Thesis: Extending actions of Hopf algebras to actions of the Drinfel'd double. [found here]
Next position: Visiting Assistant Professorship at Bucknell University.
Undergraduate research students
- Andrew Estornell and Matthew Wynne, April 2017 - May 2018, Temple University.
- AE's next position: Computer Science Ph.D. program at Washington University, St. Louis.
- MW's next position: Mathematics Ph.D. program at the University of Washington, Seattle.
- Topic: Deformations of monomial algebras. [paper]
- Dong Bin Choi, January - December 2016, Temple University.
- Next position: Mathematics Ph.D. program at Temple University.
- Topic: Noncommutative Invariant Theory. [poster]